Don Wright Insurance CompanyDon Wright Insurance Agency

Call us Today! 713-465-3200

Motorcycle Insurance

bottom 1

bottom 1

bottom 1

Just like your car insurance, in the event you are in an accident, you can be held responsible for injury or damage caused by the accident. We can help you decide on the best possible coverages that will protect you and your motorcycle from an unfortunate accident or loss of you bike.


  • Bodily injury liability coverage
    Covers things like medical expenses and lost wages that result from the injury or death of another driver when you're at fault. In some states, this liability extends to passengers on your motorcycle, too. In others, it may be offered separately.
  • Property damage liability coverage
    Covers damage to another person's property when you are at fault. You may be liable for other vehicles, private residences, storefronts and other structures.
  • Medical payments
    Covers reasonable and necessary medical expenses that are the result of any injury to you or your passengers, like ambulance rides and x-rays.
  • Personal injury protection
    This type of coverage can reimburse you for medical expenses, lost income, funeral expenses, childcare and more if you're hurt in an accident.
  • Collision coverage
    Covers damages to your motorcycle that result from a collision with another object, which can include another car or motorcycle, a tree or a building.
  • Comprehensive coverage
    Covers damages to your motorcycle NOT caused by a crash with another vehicle—things like flooding, wind, vandalism and theft. You're typically covered for repairs up to the actual cash value of your bike. Plus, you get to choose your deductible.
  • Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury
    If you get into an accident and an uninsured or underinsured driver is at fault, this covers your injuries as well as your passengers'. Different states have different requirements for this coverage.
  • Towing and labor
    Reimburses you for the costs of towing and related labor if your motorcycle breaks down or you get in an accident. Policies for Harley-Davidson, Touring and Touring Sport bikes include this coverage automatically, but you can buy it for other kinds of bikes.
  • Rental reimbursement
    Helps cover the cost of a rental if your bike is stolen or being repaired in the shop.
  • Motorcycle and off-road vehicle transport trailer damage
    Covers damage and loss of your trailer and motorcycle resulting from collision, rollover and most natural and man-made losses such as earthquakes and vandalism.
  • Lease/loan gap
    If your bike gets totaled or stolen, this pays the difference between what your motorcycle is worth and what you still owe on your loan or lease. To get this coverage, you need to have comprehensive and collision on the same policy.
  • Optional or added equipment
    With our market, your policy automatically comes with $1,000 worth of coverage on after-market upgrades. You can buy extra coverage up to $30,000.

What to do if you are involved in an Accident

Stay Calm (Assess the injuries or damage, get medical assistance)
Call the police to file a report (This is very important to help determine fault or no fault.)
Limit the discussion of the accident (Let the facts determine fault/no-fault)
Get the facts and details of the accident:

  • Date & Time
  • Location
  • Name of other driver
  • Phone number
  • Address, City, State, & Zip
  • Insurance Company & Agent
  • Policy number
  • Gap Coverages
  • Name of witness & contact information

Report the incident to our agency

Call us Today! 713-465-3200

Hours of Operation

Monday - Thursday 9am - 6pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed


1500 Brittmoore Rd., Ste 301
Houston, TX 77043



Our Location