Don Wright Insurance CompanyDon Wright Insurance Agency

Call us Today! 713-465-3200

Automobile Insurance

bottom 1

bottom 1

bottom 1


In the event you are in an accident, you can be held responsible for injury or damage caused by the accident. If you own a vehicle in the State of Texas, you are required by law to insure both Bodily Injury Liability & Property Damage Liability coverages. To obtain a valid vehicle registration, you are also required to show proof of coverage for automobile liability insurance.

Optional Coverages

Other Coverages are also available ... Such as:

  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
  • Personal Injury Protection
  • Collision Coverages
  • Other than Collision Coverages
  • Rental Reimbursement
  • Towing coverages
  • Death Indemnity/Disability Coverages
  • Gap Coverages
  • Sound Equipment

What to do if you are involved in an Accident

Stay Calm (Assess the injuries or damage, get medical assistance)
Call the police to file a report (This is very important to help determine fault or no fault.)
Limit the discussion of the accident (Let the facts determine fault/no-fault)
Get the facts and details of the accident:

  • Date & Time
  • Location
  • Name of other driver
  • Phone number
  • Address, City, State, & Zip
  • Insurance Company & Agent
  • Policy number
  • Gap Coverages
  • Name of witness & contact information

Report the incident to our agency

Call us Today! 713-465-3200

Hours of Operation

Monday - Thursday 9am - 6pm
Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed


1500 Brittmoore Rd., Ste 301
Houston, TX 77043



Our Location